Our consultants can act as your company’s company secretary.
All companies are required to appoint a company secretary under the Singapore Companies Act. The company secretary needs to be appointed within 6 months of incorporation, and cannot be left vacant for more than 6 months at any time.
Our corporate secretarial services include:
- Assisting the company with ongoing corporate matters including:
- Change of Registered Office
- Change of Directors
- Change of Secretaries
- Issue/Allotment of Shares
- Change of Company Name
- Payment of Directors Fees
- Declaration of Dividends
- …and more.
- Maintaining your company’s Registers and Minute Books.
- Attending to and taking minutes of directors’ and shareholders’ meetings.
- Preparing your company’s Annual General Meeting Documents (including director and shareholder resolutions).
- Filing of Annual Returns and other documents with ACRA.
- Advice and assistance on corporate governance and compliance issues.
Have any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us using the form below!